Saturday, November 30, 2013

Benefits of Hot Rollers


With the winter season well upon us, chances are that you are thinking about switching up your haircare regime to give your locks less stress. It is the one time of year that seems to throw your hair into a tornado. The breakage and frizz, split ends and static are just something that is inevitable with this season. So even if you haven't thought about changing your hair routine during the colder months, you may want to reconsider. There is a secret tool though that won't jeopardize your sense of beauty during this season! It's the amazingness of hot rollers! Okay, so they aren't completely damage-proof as they are a heat product, but they definitely do less damage to your hair than curling wands and straightening irons do. There are plenty of other benefits that you will enjoy as well.


You Do Not Have To Be a Pro
If you're a lady who simply can't seem to get it right when it comes to hair styling, then you will totally love having a hot roller set. I have two Baby Bliss ones and throwing these rollers in my hair is my total go-to, whether I'm in a rush or have all the time in the world to get ready. You do not have to have any kind of experience. You simply separate your hair into sections, twirl them into the hot roller, pin and let them chill. Once they are out, brush your hair out with fingers and you will be left with flawless, voluptuous curls.

Takes Next To No Time
Another benefit of using hot rollers is that it doesn't take long at all. I have straight hair and find that it takes longer to straighten my hair with a flat iron than it does to curl my straight hair with my hot rollers. Sounds amazing, doesn't it? It takes a couple minutes to heat the rollers up (I like to heat them to the max, so it takes longer for me), and then a couple minutes to twirl your hair up into a hot roller mess. While your hair is cooling, do your makeup or get dressed and by the time you do that, you can take out your rollers and you are ready to go! It is phenomenal.

Inexpensive and High Quality
As mentioned, I have two sets of Baby Bliss hot roller sets and not because one broke. In fact, I have two for the exact opposite reasons. I use them so much that I have asked so many people to do their hair at the same time, so I opted for another set. I always wanted another set in case one of them does die out in the long run. I simply do not want to risk never having my hot rollers. That would just be traumatic to my hair, beauty and style!

So ladies, give your hair a break this season and give it the fashion that it totally deserves. Hot rollers are about to become your new go-to.

Photo Credit: www.chantalmcculligh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment