Friday, November 29, 2013

How to: Dress Warm and Cute

 
 







Hello ladies, I hope you are all doing wonderful. For today's blog I want to talk about some winter items that can be stylish and cute. I don't know if any of you guys have felt it, but it has been quite cold lately. I was waiting for the bus the other day and my ears froze. So I thought, I need to go out and look for some cozy gear. And, I actually found some really cute items that I want to share with you guys.

Head Wraps: Okay, this may sound a little weird if you haven't seen them around. However, they are quite great because they cover the part of your head that gets really cold, as well as your ears. These bands are very cute, and defiantly stylish. The look like headband, but most of them are made out of wool and they hug the forehead. There are many different designs out there, I would highly suggest you check them out.

Earmuffs: Okay, many of you are probably thinking, ear muffs? I would never want to wear those. However, let me tell you that not all earmuffs are bulky, and In fact some of then come with headphones. Which means you will be warm while listening to your music. Isn't that awesome!? I would recommend these to anyone, there is a bunch of styles to chose from, and they provide great warmth.

Mittens: Okay, who doesn't like mittens? Forget the boring gloves. Mittens are very cute, especially now that the holidays are around the corner. For some reason they always remind me of Christmas. Anyways, wool mittens are the best! If you're going to try them out, I highly suggest wool ones.

Beanies and Scarfs: Of course beanies and scarfs are must owes. Nowadays there are super cute infinity scarfs, you can rock skulls, print, or a solid colour. It's all about rocking what you owe.

Leg Warmers: Anytime you want to wear leggings but you're scared to get cold, add a pair of leg Warmers and you will feel the difference. Leg Warmers are the bomb.


Okay, ladies, those area only cozy winter ideas I at the moment. I hope you try some of these out. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Photo Citation: Flourish Boutique. "Warm As Can Be Headwrap in Beige." 29 November 2013. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment