Friday, November 8, 2013

Incorporating Gold onto Your Outfit




      Hello ladies, I hope you are all enjoying this Friday night. I know I'm extremely happy it's the weekend. I know most of us have been waiting for Friday, hahahaha. Anyways, today I want to talk about gold. I love gold and how it looks on many things. So, today I thought I would share with you guys how to incorporate gold into your outfit.

 Print: Okay, first of all, who wears print items? Who likes to look fierce every now and then? Well adding gold accessories to your leopard print is the way to go. The gold makes for a killer look and it's defiantly fierce. Just add some red lipstick or some red shoes and you're more than ready for a night of adventure.

 Colours : Alright, I don’t know if you ladies have noticed but there has been many colours of pants, dresses, shorts, ect ect, this past summer where Gold was incorporated into the buckle of the belt or in a sash. For these colder months, many of the pastel and bright colours are not worn. Therefore I suggest incorporating gold accessories into dark colours, such as blue, red, royal purple, or even navy. These colours look the best with gold accessories. Give it a shot, I promise you will love how it looks.

 A colour to Avoid and a Shape that Always Works: Okay, since we're talking about Gold I highly recommend not to mix it up with yellow; most of the time gold and yellow clash. However, of you purchase a belt that's yellow and has a cold buckle it's very different, and often times its mustard yellow. Okay, now a shape that always works wonderfully with Gold is black. It looks awesome, especially if you're going out to a night event.

 Phalange Rings: Have any of you tried of the phalange rings? I find them to be very cute and stylish. The gold ones look great with everything, especially with white and Red. The accessories, unlike the knuckle rings, don’t restrict you from moving your finger, which is I find is a good thing.

     Okay lovelies, that is all I have for you guys today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend; full of rest and fun. Until next time. 

Photo Citation: The designer. "Midi rings" lolitaabrahamfashion. 14 May 2013. 8 November 2013. web

No comments:

Post a Comment