Friday, February 21, 2014

Fast Dry Nails



 
 



    Hello ladies, I hope you are all doing well this Friday. In today's blog I would like to share with you some awesome tips and tricks how to dry your nails. These are things I have discovered or have been informed of, and they work great. It's amazing not having to wait for my nails to dry in order to do something; having to wait drives me crazy. I'm clearly not a patient person when it comes to waiting. Anyways, here are the best solutions for drying your nails.

1. Nails Polish: If you don't like waiting for your nails to dry, try a different brand of nail polish, one that guarantees fast dry nails. The only problem here is that you many not find the perfect colour you're looking for.


2. Buy a Fast Dry Top Coat: After painting your nails top them off with a clear fast dry top coat. Give them about two minutes to dry. The dry coat will also give your nails a shiny and smooth look. There is no way you can go wrong with this option.

3. Cold Water: Okay, this is a very inexpensive solution and it works wonders; it's what I do. All you need to so after painting your nails is soak them in cold water for 2-3 minutes. Once you take them out all you will need to do is dry your hands. The nail polish will be completely dry! This is by far my favorite method to use.

 

Blow Dryer: Okay, I suppose you could use the blow dryer to dry your nails. However, it is important that the dryer is set to blow cold air. It will take a little about five minutes or so. The key to it is the cold temperature, just like if you were to dip them in cold water.  


    Okay ladies, I hope you found these tips helpful and give them a shot. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead. And please comment if you have tried any other ways of drying your nails.


Photo citation:  http://www.funadvice.com . 21 February 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment